Abstract submission is open until November 17, 2021 !
The abstract (2 A4 pages) must be written in English and should provide the title of the contribution, first names and names of the co-author(s), affiliation, City and Country of the co-author(s), and the following sections:
- Keywords (2 to 5)
- Highlights (2 to 4 bullet points)
- Materials and methods
- Results and discussion
- Conclusions and perspectives
- References (please provide at least one reference)
Please submit your abstract(s) using the WasteEng template. You will be able to modify only the highlighted text.
We invite you to carefully follow the instructions provided in the template and in the guidelines. Please contact us if you have any concern or request.
Recommendations for abstract preparation
The abstract length should not exceed 2 A4 pages.
- Margins are 2.5cm (bottom and top), and 1.8cm (left and right).
- Font: CALIBRI, size 14 for the Title, size 12 for all other texts except label in size 9.
- Spacing: single line spacing along the document. For figure and table labels, add 6pt before and after the text.
- Title and authors list should be written in Capital letters. However, use lower case letter when needed such as for “pH”, “Ca” or other words. To do this, uncheck the box “Capital letter” in Fonts format menu.
The abstract must be submitted as a PDF file, and only A4 page size is accepted. Scanned PDF files are not accepted.
The PDF file must be created using PDF distiller, all fonts must be embedded. The file must neither contain any form of security, nor bookmarks, nor links, nor multiple files in a single PDF file.
Please note that your files must not exceed 3MB.
ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Identification (create an account)
In order to submit your abstract, you have to be identified on the WasteEng2020 website.
- If you are already identified, you may have received your login by email, and created your own password.
- If you are not identified, please click on the « New » button, and fill in your profile.
- View your uploaded files
- Modify a submission
- Modify or delete a co-author
- Modify the row of a co-author in the list.
Online abstract submission and modification(s)
Please use the following submission password to continue the process: DL211101S.
All submissions must be made in PDF format. Abstracts sent by email will not be accepted.
You will receive a confirmation of your submission by email.
If you are submitting multiple papers, you only need to create a single account online. Please use the same account and access code for any additional submission.
If you need to edit any author information or amend some of your abstract information, it would be possible until the submission deadline. Please use the unique web account you created during your first submission.